Low pressure TACT Tools are intended for low flow and low-pressure (to 15psi) laboratory applications. The 50mm2biostuds for these devices are identical to those used in the ultra-high pressure TACT Tools so that field-acquired organisms may be processed in the lab without the need to disrupt or co-culture biofilms.
- LPMR-12PMMA 12-port Acrylic TACT Tool (transparent and non-autoclavable)
- LPMR-12PSF 12-port Polysulfone TACT Tool (transparent and autoclavable)
- LPMR-12SS 12-port Stainless Steel (opaque and autoclavable)
- LPMR-25PMMA 25-port Acrylic (transparent and non-autoclavable)
- LPMR-25PSF 25-port Polysulfone (transparent and autoclavable)
- LPMR-25SS 25-port Stainless Steel (opaque and autoclavable)