The ultra-high pressure TACT Tool is intended for extreme industrial environments and can accommodate pressures to 3000 psi, or to 5000 psi with a simple change out of ball valves and gauge. This manifold uses the same 50mm2 biostud design as our low pressure laboratory TACT Tools to permit direct interchange of field-acquired and laboratory biofilms without the need to co-culture. It is supplied with 2 stainless steel ball valves for inlet and outlet lines, a 0-3000psi stainless steel pressure gauge, and tooling for removing and installing biostuds and biostud holders.
- UHP-BD24-SS Complete ultra-high pressure sessile monitoring device with 24 insulated sampling ports, 24 stainless steel or carbon steel biostuds, 2 ball valves for inlet and outlet lines with 1/2″ NPT connections, 0-3000 psi pressure gauge and tooling
- UHP-PAC Complete spare port assembly consisting of stainless steel biostud holder with nitrile seals and stainless steel port closure screw, polysulfone insulator with nitrile seal and stainless steel retaining screw, and stainless steel or carbon steel biostud.
- UHP-CH Spare stainless steel biostud holder with nitrile seals and port closure screw.
- UHP-IN Spare polysulfone insulator with nitrile seal and stainless steel retaining screw.
- UHP-CTCS Carbon steel tapped biostud.
- UHP-CTSS Stainless steel tapped biostud.
- UHP-SL Complete set of nitrile seals (4) for port assembly.
- UHP-VALVE Replacement ball valve, stainless steel with ½-NPT ports.
- UHP-GAUGE Replacement pressure gauge, stainless steel, oil filled, 0-3000 psi.
- UHP-TOOLS Set of tools for changing out coupons and coupon holders in the manifold.